Colt 1015 HSS WOOD DRILL BIT FCE "PENBLANK" 27/64"
- Cutting Diameter: 27/64" (10.71mm)
- Overall Length: 142mm
- Flute Length: 94mm
The new designed FCE (First Clean Exit) self guiding Drill Bit for wood from Miebach (Patent) with precission cutting characteristics and a new developed cutting point guarantees a clean hole without breakage and chipping after drilling in/ out. For the first time no support at the back or any other attachment is needed for drilling of a clean hole at both sides which is an absolutely new design against all exisiting known types of drill bits.
- Material: HSS-M2
- Drill flutes are fully ground
- Parabolic flute design
- Cutting point with newly designed self cutting centerpoint (Patent)
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Shipping / Billing Info:
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- This product is considered special order, your account will be charged when you place your order
- Your order in stock order will ship in approximately 7-10 days. Estimated delivery time- 15 days*.
- Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Freight and residential delivery fees apply for all freight (LTL) items.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address
- For large and/or heavy items, the delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. (fees for lift gate and residential delivery are included in the shipping total where applicable).
- LTL deliveries are curb-side, buyer will need to arrange transport inside your residence.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product
The process is relatively simple and well organized. Once the machine has left the facility, your shipment will be assigned a tracking number. We will contact you with the tracking information and the website where you will be able to monitor your shipment. We always request an appointment for delivery; generally, the freight company will contact you a few days in advance to set up a scheduled appointment for delivery. For residential delivery, the freight company will provide a lift gate to off load your product. Large, oversized, or overweight items may not be suitable for lift-gate delivery. In this case, customers can collect the product at the terminal or contact Laguna Tools for further details.
The driver will deliver to curbside only. If you want the machine delivered within your premises, there is an additional charge- one that our customers generally find to be cost prohibitive. Laguna Tools recommends that customers prepare for the shipment delivery by having the correct equipment and/or additional people to help ready as needed with the shipment.
*If the item is out of stock when your order is placed it will be placed on Backorder status. You will be notified of the estimated backorder fill date/time if/when the supplier can provide that data. Order will ship automatically when it is received by the supplier.
Returns / Exchange/ Damaged Order information:
This information is an overview of general policies, manufacturer specifics are available at- :
- Severely damaged orders should be refused on delivery. Contact the supplier immediately at the number listed below. Pictures may be helpful when making your report.
- Damage discovered during unpacking must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the item following the suppliers guidelines (see list for details). The supplier will determine if they will accept return of the item or send replacement parts. Pictures may be helpful when making your report. It is a good practice to include a copy of the invoice and bill of lading from the shipping company with the return.
- Returns- An item that you wish to return, undamaged, must have prior return authorization from the supplier. A return authorization number will be provided and must be included inside and outside all returns.
- Returns must unused, in saleable condition, and in original packaging (including all manuals, warrantee cards, other paperwork, and instructions).
- A restock fee of 15% to 25% (depending on the supplier) will be assessed on all returns to cover the cost of inspection, handling and restocking the returned goods.
- Return shipping must be pre-paid by the buyer and is not refundable.
- Returns must be received by most suppliers within 30 days.
- Include in the package the order number, your full name & address, the reason for returning, and whether you prefer a replacement or a refund. Shipping is nonrefundable unless the product is defective or an error occurred when filling your order