Mohawk's Wood Epoxy Putty Stick enables you to restore, rebuild and repair all kinds of wood and other hard surfaces. o Easy to use and versatile o Makes durable, permanent repairs o 8-10 minute workable time o Fast curing, hardens in less than 20 minutes o No shrinkage o Mold to any shape o May be sanded, drilled, stained or painted. o Excellent adhesive - wood to metal, wood to glass, and wood to ceramic.
Product Description: The Mohawk Epoxy Stick is a compound that will make a permanent repair and create the reshaping/replacing of wooden parts for general restoration. After a 20 minute cure time (3-6 minutes working time, depending on color) the repaired area is hard enough to be subjected to sanding, drilling, staining and general finishing.
Advantages: 1. Makes durable and permanent repairs. 2. Three to six minute working time. 3. No shrinkage. 4. Excellent adhesion.
Specifications: Directions: Surface preparation - For best adhesion sand to roughen surface and to remove any loose paint, dirt or other contaminants. Although dry surfaces are preferred, Epoxy Putty Stick will adhere to damp surfaces. Mixing & Application: 1. Trim end and discard. Break/cut off required amount. 2. Knead in the hands (see cautions*) or mix with putty knife until a uniform color is achieved. Mix only what can be used in 6 minutes. 3. Apply mixed compound within 6 minutes for optimum adhesion and to avoid premature hardening. Firmly work into the surface. Epoxy Putty Stick 4. Wet fingers with tap water and rub into putty surface for maximum workability. Shape as desired. Strike off nail holes and the like with wet putty knife. 5. May be sanded and stained or painted after material has hardened, within 20 minutes. NOTE: Sanding greatly increases stainability. Sanding is easiest within first few hours of application.
Safety and Other Precautions: Read MSDS for precautions before using product.
MSDS: If Material Safety Data Sheet is required, contact: Mohawk Finishing Products Division of RPM Wood Finishes Group, Inc. P.O. Box 22000 Phone: 1-800-545-0047 Hickory, NC 28603 Fax: 1-800-721-1545
INFORMATION and LIMITED WARRANTY DISCLAIMER To the best of our knowledge the technical data contained herein is true and accurate on the date of publication and is subject to change without prior notice. User must contact Mohawk Finishing Products to verify correctness before specifying or ordering. No guarantee of accuracy is given or implied. We assume no responsibility for coverage, performance or injuries resulting from use. The data on this sheet represents estimated and typical values. Since application variables are a major factor in product performance, this information should serve only as a general guide. We sell the products without warranty. Users assume all responsibility and liability for use. Loss or damage arising from the use of our products whether used alone or in combination with our products is the responsibility of the user. MOHAWK FINISHING PRODUCTS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR FREEDOM FROM PATENT INFRINGEMENT. MOHAWK FINISHING PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTALE DAMAGES. Your only remedy for any defect in this product is the replacement of the defective product, or a refund of its purchase price, at our option. The information on this sheet, as well as the products referenced herein, shall be considered "Confidential Information". Wet samples and uncured samples of these products shall be maintained as confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written permission of Mohawk Finishing Products.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Shipping / Billing Info:
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- This product is considered special order, your account will be charged when you place your order
- Your order in stock order will ship in approximately 7-10 days. Estimated delivery time- 15 days*.
- Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Freight and residential delivery fees apply for all freight (LTL) items.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address
- For large and/or heavy items, the delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. (fees for lift gate and residential delivery are included in the shipping total where applicable).
- LTL deliveries are curb-side, buyer will need to arrange transport inside your residence.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product
The process is relatively simple and well organized. Once the machine has left the facility, your shipment will be assigned a tracking number. We will contact you with the tracking information and the website where you will be able to monitor your shipment. We always request an appointment for delivery; generally, the freight company will contact you a few days in advance to set up a scheduled appointment for delivery. For residential delivery, the freight company will provide a lift gate to off load your product. Large, oversized, or overweight items may not be suitable for lift-gate delivery. In this case, customers can collect the product at the terminal or contact Laguna Tools for further details.
The driver will deliver to curbside only. If you want the machine delivered within your premises, there is an additional charge- one that our customers generally find to be cost prohibitive. Laguna Tools recommends that customers prepare for the shipment delivery by having the correct equipment and/or additional people to help ready as needed with the shipment.
*If the item is out of stock when your order is placed it will be placed on Backorder status. You will be notified of the estimated backorder fill date/time if/when the supplier can provide that data. Order will ship automatically when it is received by the supplier.
Returns / Exchange/ Damaged Order information:
This information is an overview of general policies, manufacturer specifics are available at- :
- Severely damaged orders should be refused on delivery. Contact the supplier immediately at the number listed below. Pictures may be helpful when making your report.
- Damage discovered during unpacking must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the item following the suppliers guidelines (see list for details). The supplier will determine if they will accept return of the item or send replacement parts. Pictures may be helpful when making your report. It is a good practice to include a copy of the invoice and bill of lading from the shipping company with the return.
- Returns- An item that you wish to return, undamaged, must have prior return authorization from the supplier. A return authorization number will be provided and must be included inside and outside all returns.
- Returns must unused, in saleable condition, and in original packaging (including all manuals, warrantee cards, other paperwork, and instructions).
- A restock fee of 15% to 25% (depending on the supplier) will be assessed on all returns to cover the cost of inspection, handling and restocking the returned goods.
- Return shipping must be pre-paid by the buyer and is not refundable.
- Returns must be received by most suppliers within 30 days.
- Include in the package the order number, your full name & address, the reason for returning, and whether you prefer a replacement or a refund. Shipping is nonrefundable unless the product is defective or an error occurred when filling your order