Shipping / Billing Info:
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- This product is considered special order, your account will be charged when you place your order
- Your order in stock order will ship in approximately 7-10 days. Estimated delivery time- 15 days*.
- Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Freight and residential delivery fees apply for all freight (LTL) items.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address
- For large and/or heavy items, the delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. (fees for lift gate and residential delivery are included in the shipping total where applicable).
- LTL deliveries are curb-side, buyer will need to arrange transport inside your residence.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product
The process is relatively simple and well organized. Once the machine has left the facility, your shipment will be assigned a tracking number. We will contact you with the tracking information and the website where you will be able to monitor your shipment. We always request an appointment for delivery; generally, the freight company will contact you a few days in advance to set up a scheduled appointment for delivery. For residential delivery, the freight company will provide a lift gate to off load your product. Large, oversized, or overweight items may not be suitable for lift-gate delivery. In this case, customers can collect the product at the terminal or contact Laguna Tools for further details.
The driver will deliver to curbside only. If you want the machine delivered within your premises, there is an additional charge- one that our customers generally find to be cost prohibitive. Laguna Tools recommends that customers prepare for the shipment delivery by having the correct equipment and/or additional people to help ready as needed with the shipment.
*If the item is out of stock when your order is placed it will be placed on Backorder status. You will be notified of the estimated backorder fill date/time if/when the supplier can provide that data. Order will ship automatically when it is received by the supplier.
Returns / Exchange/ Damaged Order information:
This information is an overview of general policies, manufacturer specifics are available at- :
- Severely damaged orders should be refused on delivery. Contact the supplier immediately at the number listed below. Pictures may be helpful when making your report.
- Damage discovered during unpacking must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the item following the suppliers guidelines (see list for details). The supplier will determine if they will accept return of the item or send replacement parts. Pictures may be helpful when making your report. It is a good practice to include a copy of the invoice and bill of lading from the shipping company with the return.
- Returns- An item that you wish to return, undamaged, must have prior return authorization from the supplier. A return authorization number will be provided and must be included inside and outside all returns.
- Returns must unused, in saleable condition, and in original packaging (including all manuals, warrantee cards, other paperwork, and instructions).
- A restock fee of 15% to 25% (depending on the supplier) will be assessed on all returns to cover the cost of inspection, handling and restocking the returned goods.
- Return shipping must be pre-paid by the buyer and is not refundable.
- Returns must be received by most suppliers within 30 days.
- Include in the package the order number, your full name & address, the reason for returning, and whether you prefer a replacement or a refund. Shipping is nonrefundable unless the product is defective or an error occurred when filling your order
Laguna Damaged Shipments
We carefully select our carriers based on the safe and courteous delivery of your products at a reasonable price. However, occasionally damage may occur to a shipment. While this is rare customers are asked to follow a simple procedure that will expedite the claim process (if needed). We ask customers to notify us within 24 hours of any damage sustained to the packaging and or products. Customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888 232 4794
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Written authorization to return any products must be obtained from the RIKON Power Tools Customer Service Department before the products are returned. RIKON Power Tools will issue a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#), which must be clearly marked on the shipping label and bill of lading with the returned goods. RIKON Power Tools Will Not Accept Any Unauthorized Returns.
Products listed in current RIKON Power Tools price lists are eligible for return, subject to the time limitations set forth below. No special size or custom-made products are eligible for return unless they were sent to the customer in error by RIKON Power Tools. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to define “standard” or “special” at its discretion. Obsolete or discontinued products may not be returned.
No product may be returned after 60 days from its original invoice date.
Returned goods must be shipped prepaid and/or in accordance with specific instructions issued by RIKON Power Tools at the time of the return authorization.
Returned goods are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater, to cover the cost of inspection, handling and restocking the returned goods.
Products returned to RIKON Power Tools must be unused and in resalable condition. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to inspect all returned goods upon its receipt thereof and to issue a final determination of whether such goods qualify for return.
Credit for authorized returned goods will be based upon the original or the then current price for such goods, whichever is lower. A standard order can be cancelled at any time, if the item has not been shipped from our warehouse. If the item has shipped, we will make every attempt to have the item returned by the carrier before delivery to the customer. If we are successful, there is no penalty or restocking fee. If we are not successful and the product is delivered, than the standard return policy stated above applies. Special ordered products may not be returnable or may incur a restocking fee. If applicable, this will be stated on the original invoice.
Canceling an order: A standard order can be cancelled at any time, if the item has not been shipped from our warehouse. If the item has shipped, we will make every attempt to have the item returned by the carrier before delivery to the customer. If we are successful, there is no penalty or restocking fee. If we are not successful and the product is delivered, than the standard return policy stated above applies. Special ordered products may not be returnable or may incur a restocking fee. If applicable, this will be stated on the original invoice.</BODY>