Laser Head: The Laguna Laser head is designed to stay clean while minimizing smoke and residue.
Wiring: All cables are UL certified.
Power Supply: The Laguna is designed with separate terminals for high and low voltage. The high voltage connects the CO2 tube to the laser while the low voltage connects to the controller and circuit board. This eliminates disturbances in the laser path as well as providing longer life.
Body : The body of the Laguna is made from steel rather than plastic, guaranteeing stability and precision at any speed.
Built Quality : In fact, almost every component is made from metal. No compromises. Nothing made from painted plastic. The Laguna is designed for many years of use.
- Work Envelope: 12? x 20?
- Power Requirements: 110V, 60Hz
- Laser: 40 watt, 700mm
- Laser Type: CO2 Sealed Laser Tube, 10.6µm
- Cooling Type: Water Cooling
- Engraving Speed: 0-60000mm/min
- Cutting Speed: 0-40000mm/min
- Laser Output Control: (0-100% Set by Software)
- Display Screen Size: 2? x 3?
- Min. Engraving Size: 1.0mm*1.0mm
- Highest Scanning Precision: 4000DPI
- Locating Precision: =+0.01mm
- Controlling Software: DSP Control System
- Graphic Format Supported:DST PLT BMP DXF DWG AI LAS, etc.
- Color Separation:Yes
- Drive System: High-precision 3-phase Stepper Motor
- Auxiliary Equipments: Exhaust Fan and Air Exhaust Pipe
- Power Supply: AC110V/220V+10%,50HZ/60HZ
- Working Environment: Temperature: 32º – 104 º F , Humidity 5-95%